Back to All Events

The Pentecost Offering

The Pentecost Offering is unique in that congregations direct 40% of what they receive for ministries which benefit children at risk. The remaining 60% supports mission through child advocacy (10%), youth ministry (25%), and volunteer opportunities for young adults (25%). We will receive this offering May 31.

Earlier Event: May 24
Pentecost Sunday
Later Event: June 27
Kevin & Vera's wedding